Fannie Mae will not issue notes this week
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Wednesday that it will not sell benchmark notes during the week.
The company said it would not use its Dec. 12 opportunity to announce a benchmark note sale.
Dec. 20 is the next date Fannie Mae is scheduled to announce a possible benchmark note sale.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |