UPDATE 1-Market Chatter - Corporate finance press digest
Dec 12 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Wednesday:
* France's Lafarge is seeking to sell its South Korean unit Lafarge Halla Cement Co for roughly 700 billion won ($650 million) and is currently searching for buyers, South Korean online media Edaily reported on Wednesday.
* Home builder Lennar Corp lined up $1.7 billion from state-run China Development Bank for two San Francisco-based housing projects, the Wall Street Journal reported citing people familiar with the deal.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |