German antitrust body clears Fenwal takeover by Fresenius
DUESSELDORF, Germany Dec 12 (Reuters) - Germany's antitrust watchdog said on Wednesday it approved the takeover of blood collection equipment specialist Fenwal Holdings by Fresenius SE .
German healthcare conglomerate Fresenius agreed to buy Fenwal in July, in a deal that sources valued at $1.1 billion.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry