German antitrust body clears Fenwal takeover by Fresenius
DUESSELDORF, Germany Dec 12 (Reuters) - Germany's antitrust watchdog said on Wednesday it approved the takeover of blood collection equipment specialist Fenwal Holdings by Fresenius SE .
German healthcare conglomerate Fresenius agreed to buy Fenwal in July, in a deal that sources valued at $1.1 billion.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |