German antitrust body clears Fenwal takeover by Fresenius
DUESSELDORF, Germany Dec 12 (Reuters) - Germany's antitrust watchdog said on Wednesday it approved the takeover of blood collection equipment specialist Fenwal Holdings by Fresenius SE .
German healthcare conglomerate Fresenius agreed to buy Fenwal in July, in a deal that sources valued at $1.1 billion.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions