Goldman CEO says his likely successor works at firm now
NEW YORK Dec 12 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc Chief Executive Officer Lloyd Blankfein said on Wednesday that he believes his successor is working at the firm now.
While the choice is ultimately up to Goldman's board of directors, Blankfein said: "It is a very high likelihood, close to 100 percent, that the next leader of Goldman Sachs is at Goldman Sachs."
Blankfein made the comments at a New York Times conference in New York.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |