Goldman CEO says his likely successor works at firm now
NEW YORK Dec 12 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc Chief Executive Officer Lloyd Blankfein said on Wednesday that he believes his successor is working at the firm now.
While the choice is ultimately up to Goldman's board of directors, Blankfein said: "It is a very high likelihood, close to 100 percent, that the next leader of Goldman Sachs is at Goldman Sachs."
Blankfein made the comments at a New York Times conference in New York.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip