TEXT-Fitch drops Ukrainian Dnepropetrovsk Region's ratings
(The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Dec 12 - Fitch Ratings has withdrawn Dnepropetrovsk Region's Long-term foreign and local currency ratings of 'B'/Stable, Short-term foreign currency rating of 'B' and National Long-term rating of 'AA(ukr)'/Stable.
The ratings have been withdrawn as the issuer has chosen to stop participating in the rating process. Fitch will no longer provide ratings or analytical coverage for the Dnepropetrovsk Region.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list