Inditex sees 8-10 percent space growth over next few years
MADRID Dec 12 (Reuters) - The world's largest clothing retailer Inditex said on Wednesday it expected space growth of 8 to 10 percent over the next few years.
Earlier, the owner of women's chain Zara posted a 27 percent rise in nine-month net profit.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study