Inditex sees 8-10 percent space growth over next few years
MADRID Dec 12 (Reuters) - The world's largest clothing retailer Inditex said on Wednesday it expected space growth of 8 to 10 percent over the next few years.
Earlier, the owner of women's chain Zara posted a 27 percent rise in nine-month net profit.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions