Rio Tinto, Japan set Q1 aluminium deal at $240/T premium -sources
TOKYO Dec 12 (Reuters) - Japanese buyers have agreed an aluminium premium for some January-March shipments of $240 per tonne with Rio Tinto Alcan, down from a record $254-$255 in the previous quarter, three sources directly involved in the talks said on Wednesday.
Rio Tinto Alcan offered the premium of $240 last month. It was lower than Alcoa's offer of $247 and BHP's $249, two of the sources said.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge