BRIEF-JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon says deal on fiscal cliff could save jobs, "get country going"
Dec 12 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co : * CEO Jamie Dimon says deal on fiscal cliff could save jobs, "get country
going" * Dimon: Business expenditures have dropped ahead of fiscal cliff deadline,
consumers haven't taken action * Dimon: US could have "booming economy" in couple months if fiscal cliff deal
happens * Dimon: "Wall Street has to earn back the trust it lost" * Dimon: JPMorgan will pay people "well" but "competitively" for bank's
shareholders * Dimon: Immigration reform needed as students educated here head back to their
home countries * Dimon: Immigration reform needs to keep "best and brightest" in the United
States * Dimon: US needs "rational" energy policy, says fracking can be done safely * Dimon: "London Whale" issues accelerated changes in management at JPMorgan * Dimon says he is not suited to be Treasury secretary, Wall Street CEO could
not get confirmed to the position * Dimon: FERC suspension of electricity trading authority is not "material" to
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets