- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Singapore's Keppel says wins Mexico rig orders worth $420 mln
SINGAPORE Dec 12 (Reuters) - Singapore's Keppel Corp Ltd , the world's largest rigbuilder, said it has secured an order from a unit of Mexico's national oil company to build two jackup rigs worth $420 million.
The two rigs are scheduled for delivery in the first quarter of 2015 to PEMEX Exploracion y Produccion, a subsidiary of Mexico's Petroleos Mexicanos, the world's fourth-largest crude oil producer.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this