N.Korea says rocket launch successful, satellite in orbit
SEOUL Dec 12 (Reuters) - North Korea said it successfully launched a rocket carrying a satellite on Wednesday, putting it in orbit as planned.
The North's official KCNA news agency said the rocket was fired from its west coast satellite launch site.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |