N.Korea says rocket launch successful, satellite in orbit
SEOUL Dec 12 (Reuters) - North Korea said it successfully launched a rocket carrying a satellite on Wednesday, putting it in orbit as planned.
The North's official KCNA news agency said the rocket was fired from its west coast satellite launch site.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |