Japan govt: North Korea rocket launch "extremely regrettable"
TOKYO Dec 12 (Reuters) - Japan's top government spokesman voiced protest over North Korea's rocket launch on Wednesday, saying it was "extremely regrettable."
"Japan cannot tolerate this action," Chief Cabinet Secretary Osamu Fujimura told a news conference.
North Korea launched a rocket on Wednesday and the missile appears to have passed over Okinawa, Japan's government said.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |