S.Korean president calls emergency meeting on North Korea rocket-report
SEOUL Dec 12 (Reuters) - South Korean President Lee Myung-bak has called an emergency meeting of his top national security ministers after North Korea fired a long-range rocket on Wednesday.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets