S.Korean president calls emergency meeting on North Korea rocket-report
SEOUL Dec 12 (Reuters) - South Korean President Lee Myung-bak has called an emergency meeting of his top national security ministers after North Korea fired a long-range rocket on Wednesday.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |