UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Wednesday, Dec. 12
LONDON Dec 12 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 5-7 points, or 0.1 percent higher on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, underpinned by expectations for more stimulus from the Fed and hints of some progress on U.S. budget talks.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ