UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Wednesday, Dec. 12
LONDON Dec 12 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 5-7 points, or 0.1 percent higher on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, underpinned by expectations for more stimulus from the Fed and hints of some progress on U.S. budget talks.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |