UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Wednesday, Dec. 12
LONDON Dec 12 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 5-7 points, or 0.1 percent higher on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, underpinned by expectations for more stimulus from the Fed and hints of some progress on U.S. budget talks.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped