UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Wednesday, Dec 12
LONDON Dec 12 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 5-7 points, or 0.1 percent higher on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, underpinned by expectations for more stimulus from the Fed and hints of some progress on U.S. budget talks.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |