CANADA STOCKS-TSX at 1-month high as miners rally with Fed move
TORONTO, Dec 12 (Reuters) - Canada's benchmark stock index rallied to a one-month high on Wednesday, led by a jump in gold prices and mining shares after the U.S. Federal Reserve unveiled a fresh round of bond buying to boost the country's struggling economy. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially ended up 70.73 points, or 0.58 percent, at 12,353.09.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data