Bank of Canada to auction C$1.8 bln 21-day T-bills
TORONTO Dec 12 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada on Wednesday said it plans to auction C$1.8 billion ($1.83 billion) of 21-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Dec. 13.
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ukraine ratifies EU deal, offers special status to rebels
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |