Bank of Canada to auction C$1.8 bln 21-day T-bills
TORONTO Dec 12 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada on Wednesday said it plans to auction C$1.8 billion ($1.83 billion) of 21-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Dec. 13.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source