Bank of Canada to auction C$1.8 bln 21-day T-bills
TORONTO Dec 12 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada on Wednesday said it plans to auction C$1.8 billion ($1.83 billion) of 21-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Dec. 13.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets