European stock futures signal slightly higher open
LONDON Dec 12 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a fractionally higher open on Wednesday on expectations the Federal Reserve will announce more stimulus to support the economy and on hints of some progress on U.S. budget talks.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 to 0.3 percent higher.
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- Obama says does not yet have broad strategy for Islamic State