European stock futures signal slightly higher open
LONDON Dec 12 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a fractionally higher open on Wednesday on expectations the Federal Reserve will announce more stimulus to support the economy and on hints of some progress on U.S. budget talks.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 to 0.3 percent higher.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest