European stock futures signal slightly higher open
LONDON Dec 12 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a fractionally higher open on Wednesday on expectations the Federal Reserve will announce more stimulus to support the economy and on hints of some progress on U.S. budget talks.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 to 0.3 percent higher.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics