European stock futures signal slightly higher open
LONDON Dec 12 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a fractionally higher open on Wednesday on expectations the Federal Reserve will announce more stimulus to support the economy and on hints of some progress on U.S. budget talks.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 to 0.3 percent higher.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking