Euro spikes at New York midsession
NEW YORK Dec 12 (Reuters) - The euro rose to a session high ahead of the Fed's policy decision on Wednesday.
The euro was last at $1.3056.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S