Euro spikes at New York midsession
NEW YORK Dec 12 (Reuters) - The euro rose to a session high ahead of the Fed's policy decision on Wednesday.
The euro was last at $1.3056.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |