China shares end up, reversing early losses
HONG KONG Dec 12 (Reuters) - China shares recovered from earlier losses to close higher on Wednesday as financial stocks and liquor producer Kweichow Moutai led an afternoon rebound.
The CSI300 closed up 0.4 percent at 2,267.77. The Shanghai Composite also rose 0.4 percent.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |