China shares end up, reversing early losses
HONG KONG Dec 12 (Reuters) - China shares recovered from earlier losses to close higher on Wednesday as financial stocks and liquor producer Kweichow Moutai led an afternoon rebound.
The CSI300 closed up 0.4 percent at 2,267.77. The Shanghai Composite also rose 0.4 percent.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia