China shares end up, reversing early losses
HONG KONG Dec 12 (Reuters) - China shares recovered from earlier losses to close higher on Wednesday as financial stocks and liquor producer Kweichow Moutai led an afternoon rebound.
The CSI300 closed up 0.4 percent at 2,267.77. The Shanghai Composite also rose 0.4 percent.
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, prepare for long haul |
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes