Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars, sol stable
LIMA Dec 12 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Wednesday as the sol traded stable.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge