Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars, sol stable
LIMA Dec 12 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Wednesday as the sol traded stable.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |