Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Dec 12
ZURICH Dec 12 (Reuters) - The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Wednesday
Three British men including former Citigroup and UBS trader Thomas Hayes were detained in London on Tuesday, according to a source familiar with the situation.
Barry Callebaut said on Wednesday it is acquiring the cocoa ingredients business of Singapore-based Petra Foods for $950 million in cash, in a bid to strengthen its position in processing cocoa.
For more, click on
* Kuehne & Nagel said advanced control and automation systems maker Crestron is expanding its contract with the Swiss logistics firm by bringing all its warehousing activities under one roof.
* Aryzta said shareholders approved all board motions including the distribution of a dividend of 0.6125 Swiss francs per registered share.
Swiss November ZEW index at 1000 GMT
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network