US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St adds slight gains after Fed
NEW YORK Dec 12 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks added slightly to gains after the Federal Reserve announced plans to ramp up its stimulus to the economy.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 23.73 points, or 0.18 percent, at 13,272.17. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 3.85 points, or 0.27 percent, at 1,431.69. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 0.20 point, or 0.01 percent, at 3,022.50.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats