OCC approves GE purchase of MetLife deposit business
Dec 12 (Reuters) - The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency has approved MetLife's sale of its deposit-taking business to a unit of General Electric Co's GE Capital, MetLife Inc said on Wednesday.
After the sale closes, MetLife said it will move to deregister as a bank holding company.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South