OCC approves GE purchase of MetLife deposit business
Dec 12 (Reuters) - The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency has approved MetLife's sale of its deposit-taking business to a unit of General Electric Co's GE Capital, MetLife Inc said on Wednesday.
After the sale closes, MetLife said it will move to deregister as a bank holding company.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |