Mitsubishi UFJ to buy BofA's stake in Japanese banking venture - Bloomberg
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group is set to buy Bank of America Corp's stake in their Japanese private banking venture for 39 billion yen ($470 million), Bloomberg reported, quoting two people with knowledge of the matter.
Japan's biggest bank will own Mitsubishi UFJ Merrill Lynch PB Securities Co after buying the 49 percent, Bloomberg reported. ()
Bank of America's Japanese brokerage unit will continue to provide mutual funds, derivatives and structured products to the private bank even after the sale.
A Bank of America spokesman declined to comment on the report.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee