- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
Nissan to launch hybrid versions of 15 models by 2016/17
TOKYO Dec 12 (Reuters) - Japan's Nissan Motor Co said it plans to launch hybrid versions of 15 models by the financial year ending March 2017 to expand its lineup of low-emission vehicles.
The carmaker said on Wednesday that it also plans to sell an electric version of its Infiniti luxury car in 2014 and introduce its fourth electric vehicle model in 2016.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this