Qtel sets final terms at T+175bp
LONDON, Dec 12 (IFR) - LONDON, December 12 (IFR) - Qtel (A2/A/A+) has launched a 10-year USD1bn bond at 175bp over Treasuries, inside initial guidance of 187.5bp area after the book exceeded USD11bn.
The telecoms firm is expected to price the February 2023 note today via Barclays, HSBC, Mitsubishi UFJ, Mizuho, Morgan Stanley and QNB Capital. (Reporting By Abhinav Ramnarayan)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB aims cash hose
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report