Furniture retailer Restoration Hardware's revenue rises 22 pct
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Furniture retailer Restoration Hardware Holdings Inc reported higher third-quarter revenue as more customers shopped at its luxury stores.
Revenue rose 22 percent to $284.2 million for the quarter ended Oct. 27 from a year earlier. Comparable store sales were up 29 percent.
The company, which went public last month, sells furniture, bath linen, lighting fixtures and other items through its stores, catalogs and online.
It earned $1.7 million in the quarter, compared with a loss of $4.8 million last year.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |