Furniture retailer Restoration Hardware's revenue rises 22 pct
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Furniture retailer Restoration Hardware Holdings Inc reported higher third-quarter revenue as more customers shopped at its luxury stores.
Revenue rose 22 percent to $284.2 million for the quarter ended Oct. 27 from a year earlier. Comparable store sales were up 29 percent.
The company, which went public last month, sells furniture, bath linen, lighting fixtures and other items through its stores, catalogs and online.
It earned $1.7 million in the quarter, compared with a loss of $4.8 million last year.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter