Furniture retailer Restoration Hardware's revenue rises 22 pct
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Furniture retailer Restoration Hardware Holdings Inc reported higher third-quarter revenue as more customers shopped at its luxury stores.
Revenue rose 22 percent to $284.2 million for the quarter ended Oct. 27 from a year earlier. Comparable store sales were up 29 percent.
The company, which went public last month, sells furniture, bath linen, lighting fixtures and other items through its stores, catalogs and online.
It earned $1.7 million in the quarter, compared with a loss of $4.8 million last year.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Wall St. tumbles; S&P below 50-day moving average
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible |