Furniture retailer Restoration Hardware's revenue rises 22 pct
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Furniture retailer Restoration Hardware Holdings Inc reported higher third-quarter revenue as more customers shopped at its luxury stores.
Revenue rose 22 percent to $284.2 million for the quarter ended Oct. 27 from a year earlier. Comparable store sales were up 29 percent.
The company, which went public last month, sells furniture, bath linen, lighting fixtures and other items through its stores, catalogs and online.
It earned $1.7 million in the quarter, compared with a loss of $4.8 million last year.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources