Roche to invest 240 mln Sfr into German site; 50 new jobs
ZURICH Dec 12 (Reuters) - Roche said on Wednesday it will invest more than 240 million Swiss francs ($257 million) into Germany, including a new production facility near Munich for its diagnostics arm which will go into production next December and create 50 new jobs.
"This investment in meeting global demand for immunoassays is further evidence of the success of our personalised healthcare strategy," Roche's diagnostics operating chief Roland Diggelmann said.
An immunoassay is a diagnostic lab test used in diagnosing diseases. ($1 = 0.9325 Swiss francs) (Reporting By Katharina Bart)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source