Fiskars to buy Danish porcelain company Royal Copenhagen
HELSINKI Dec 12 (Reuters) - Finnish tools maker Fiskars said on Wednesday that it plans to buy Royal Copenhagen, the Danish company known for its blue and white porcelain, from private equity group Axcel.
Fiskars said the deal, worth around 66 million euros ($85.79 million) excluding debt, is expected to close in the first quarter next year and help boost its earnings before interest and taxes from 2013 onwards. ($1 = 0.7693 euros) (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks