Fiskars to buy Danish porcelain company Royal Copenhagen
HELSINKI Dec 12 (Reuters) - Finnish tools maker Fiskars said on Wednesday that it plans to buy Royal Copenhagen, the Danish company known for its blue and white porcelain, from private equity group Axcel.
Fiskars said the deal, worth around 66 million euros ($85.79 million) excluding debt, is expected to close in the first quarter next year and help boost its earnings before interest and taxes from 2013 onwards. ($1 = 0.7693 euros) (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls