Union at Southern Copper plans strike in Peru
LIMA Dec 12 (Reuters) - Workers at the main units of Southern Copper in Peru plan to go on strike after wage talks failed, a union leader said on Wednesday.
A start date for the strike will likely be set at a union assembly on Thursday, he said.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port