Union at Southern Copper plans strike in Peru
LIMA Dec 12 (Reuters) - Workers at the main units of Southern Copper in Peru plan to go on strike after wage talks failed, a union leader said on Wednesday.
A start date for the strike will likely be set at a union assembly on Thursday, he said.
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal