Spain's Viscofan to replace Gamesa on Ibex index
MADRID Dec 12 (Reuters) - Spanish artificial casings firm Viscofan will replace wind turbine maker Gamesa on the Ibex-35 index after Dec. 31, the stock market's advisory committee said on Wednesday.
The Ibex-35 index is revised in June and December every year on the basis of six-month turnover, while interim reviews take place in September and March if ranks or floats change dramatically. (Reporting By Tracy Rucinski; Editing by Julien Toyer)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee