BRIEF-Standard Life sells a further two Canadian properties
LONDON Dec 12 (Reuters) - Standard Life PLC : * Announces disposal of a further two Canadian properties * Aggregate one-off contribution of all of these transactions now expected to
total approximately 140 million pounds
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.