TABLE-Swiss ZEW indicator improves to -15.5 in Dec
ZURICH Dec 12 (Reuters) - The Swiss ZEW investor sentiment improved by 12.4 points in December to -15.5 points, Credit Suisse, which issues the indicator in cooperation with the German ZEW economic research institute, said on Wednesday.
DEC '12 NOV '12 DEC '11
Expectations (investor sentiment) -15.5 -27.9 -72.0
Current conditions 6.6 0.0 -20.0
For a story on Swiss economy click on...
For recent Swiss National Bank comments...
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings collapse in explosion, two dead
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia