TABLE-Swiss ZEW indicator improves to -15.5 in Dec
ZURICH Dec 12 (Reuters) - The Swiss ZEW investor sentiment improved by 12.4 points in December to -15.5 points, Credit Suisse, which issues the indicator in cooperation with the German ZEW economic research institute, said on Wednesday.
DEC '12 NOV '12 DEC '11
Expectations (investor sentiment) -15.5 -27.9 -72.0
Current conditions 6.6 0.0 -20.0
For a story on Swiss economy click on...
For recent Swiss National Bank comments...
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media