TSX says having data feed problems, trading not affected
TORONTO Dec 12 (Reuters) - TMX Group Ltd said on Wednesday it was experiencing exchange data difficulties, but said trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange was not affected.
The exchange operator said the S&P index data has been affected, due to data not being delivered on its TL1 feed on securities with the symbols A-L. The company said it was investigating the problem.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'