- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
TSX says having data feed problems, trading not affected
TORONTO Dec 12 (Reuters) - TMX Group Ltd said on Wednesday it was experiencing exchange data difficulties, but said trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange was not affected.
The exchange operator said the S&P index data has been affected, due to data not being delivered on its TL1 feed on securities with the symbols A-L. The company said it was investigating the problem.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this