TMX Group says data feed problems resolved, data up to date
TORONTO Dec 12 (Reuters) - TMX Group Ltd said on Wednesday that its datafeed issue was resolved and that all Toronto Stock Exchange data was now up to date and operating normally.
The exchange operator's TL1 datafeed experienced difficulties earlier on Wednesday, with data on securities with the symbols A-L not being delivered through the feed. The issue affected the S&P index data.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port