TMX Group says data feed problems resolved, data up to date
TORONTO Dec 12 (Reuters) - TMX Group Ltd said on Wednesday that its datafeed issue was resolved and that all Toronto Stock Exchange data was now up to date and operating normally.
The exchange operator's TL1 datafeed experienced difficulties earlier on Wednesday, with data on securities with the symbols A-L not being delivered through the feed. The issue affected the S&P index data.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone