Panama embroils Argentina in its eighth WTO dispute since May
GENEVA (Reuters) - Panama filed a dispute against Argentina at the World Trade Organization on Wednesday, alleging the government of Cristina Fernandez had broken WTO rules by discriminating against imports of goods and services.
Panama's complaint is the eighth WTO dispute involving Argentina since May, equal to the total number of WTO disputes globally in the whole of last year.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad