- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
A huge tornado tears through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing dozens. Slideshow
France not ready to arm Syrian opposition: foreign minister
Marrakech, Morocco |
Marrakech, Morocco (Reuters) - French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said on Wednesday that it was too early for France to supply weapons to Syrian rebels trying to oust President Bashar al-Assad.
"For now we have decided not to move on this," Fabius told reporters ahead of a Friends of Syria meeting in Morocco. "We shall see in the coming months."
(Reporting By John Irish; writing by Nick Vinocur; editing by Mark John)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this