North Korea says rocket launch successful, satellite in orbit
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea said it successfully launched a rocket carrying a satellite on Wednesday, putting it in orbit as planned.
The North's official KCNA news agency said the rocket was fired from its west coast satellite launch site.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video