South Korean president calls emergency meeting on North Korea rocket: report
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korean President Lee Myung-bak has called an emergency meeting of his top national security ministers after North Korea fired a long-range rocket on Wednesday.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source