Furniture retailer Restoration Hardware's revenue rises 22 percent
(Reuters) - Furniture retailer Restoration Hardware Holdings Inc (RH.N) reported higher third-quarter revenue as more customers shopped at its luxury stores.
Revenue rose 22 percent to $284.2 million for the quarter ended October 27 from a year earlier. Comparable store sales were up 29 percent.
The company, which went public last month, sells furniture, bath linen, lighting fixtures and other items through its stores, catalogs and online.
It earned $1.7 million in the quarter, compared with a loss of $4.8 million last year.
(Reporting By Maria Ajit Thomas in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea