SolarWorld CEO says U.S. business very good in fourth quarter
DUESSELDORF, Germany (Reuters) - German solar company SolarWorld SWVG.DE saw very good business in the United States so far in the fourth quarter, Chief Executive Frank Asbeck told Reuters on Wednesday.
Asbeck also added that a strategic partnership was one of many options for the group, which had posted a 300 million euro ($389.97 million) net loss for the first nine months of 2012.
(Reporting by Anneli Palmen; Writing by Christoph Steitz)
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default