SolarWorld CEO says U.S. business very good in fourth quarter
DUESSELDORF, Germany (Reuters) - German solar company SolarWorld (SWVG.DE) saw very good business in the United States so far in the fourth quarter, Chief Executive Frank Asbeck told Reuters on Wednesday.
Asbeck also added that a strategic partnership was one of many options for the group, which had posted a 300 million euro ($389.97 million) net loss for the first nine months of 2012.
(Reporting by Anneli Palmen; Writing by Christoph Steitz)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge