SolarWorld CEO says U.S. business very good in fourth quarter
DUESSELDORF, Germany (Reuters) - German solar company SolarWorld SWVG.DE saw very good business in the United States so far in the fourth quarter, Chief Executive Frank Asbeck told Reuters on Wednesday.
Asbeck also added that a strategic partnership was one of many options for the group, which had posted a 300 million euro ($389.97 million) net loss for the first nine months of 2012.
(Reporting by Anneli Palmen; Writing by Christoph Steitz)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data